On 27 September 2013 12:33, Herbert Duerr <h...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> On 27.09.2013 10:27, janI wrote:

>>> dev

>>>   turn

>>> I have to admit that I don't know how get a *sdf file out of pootle. But
>>> if someone can provide me with the latest *sdf file for Bulgarian I'd
>>> volunteer to do a snapshot build for it. I extend that offer also for
>>> Danish as that just got ready.
>>>

>> I think only 2 people know that, which is why I wrote a docu about a year
>> ago. juergen is the real guru.
>>
>> I nobody beats me to it, I will give it a shoot during the weekend (I have
>> already done for it danish, but not committed it).
>>

> Wonderful, thanks for the offer!

 Done, but no guarantees, I got a number of warnings the the .po files for
help contained entries of more than 2 lines, I have no idea what juergen
normally does with that.

When I tested danish, I did not bother making sdf files :-)

>  Can I commit it to trunk ?
>>

> Yes. please do.
>
> R1526888, I have problaly overwritten what you have just committed, sorry.

I only updated "da" and "bg", even though I can see multiple changes in
other languages.

have a nice weekend.

rgds
jan I.