Am 10/13/2013 12:55 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 6:34 PM,<carvalho....@sapo.pt>  wrote:
Good night,

I can not download the file, the following message appears:

The "/4.0.1/binaries/pt-P..n_x86_install_pt.exe" file could not be found or
is not available. Please select another file.

I see the same error when downloading from the Portuguese page:

http://www.openoffice.org/pt/download/

The language is coded in the script as:

  var NL_LANGUAGE = "pt-PT";

Any ideas, Marcus?

The download link is assembled as:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/pt-PT/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_...

So, with "pt-PT" as sub-dir name. But this is missing on the Sourceforge mirror which is IMHO wrong. There it is just "pt":

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/

I don't know if it's possible to rename sub-dirs on Sourceforge and what then will happen with mirror synchronization, so I won't do it.

The fastest solution for now is to set:

var NL_LANGUAGE = "pt";

which I've done now.

@All:
As we have some languages with regional differences like Portuguese (pt-PT and pt-BR), Chinese (zh-CN and zh-TW) and English (en-GB and en-US) we should start to show always also the region code to make sure which one is exactly meant. Just to write "pt" is IMHO not helpful.

Marcus