On 19 October 2013 20:28, akshika akalanka <akshikaakala...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good idea :-)
>  On Oct 19, 2013 10:53 PM, "Vladislav Stevanovic" <
> stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does exist some list of easy tasks that some potential developer for AOO
> > can see? Idea is that this sort of  list MUST exist, if we want to see
> here
> > new developers...

We have bugzilla, where you can see all open issues. But apart from that, I
think its easier to connect with one of us developers.

What language do you want to program in ? at what skill level ?

I f.x. work on a new translation workflow, and can use a hand getting it
finished and tested.

I also work at slowly improving the build system, makefiles etc, and there
we need a lot more than just a hand.

rgds
jan I.