*Browser variables **Values*navigator.appCodeName Mozillanavigator.appName
Firefox
navigator.appVersion 25.0
navigator.platform Win32navigator.oscpu Windows NT 6.1navigator.cpuClass
undefined navigator.product Geckonavigator.productSub 20100101navigator.vendor

navigator.vendorSub
 navigator.language en-USnavigator.browserLanguage
undefinednavigator.userLanguage
undefinednavigator.systemLanguage undefined navigator.userAgent Mozilla/5.0
(Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
*JavaScript functions/variables**Values*Language name English (US)Language
ISO code en-USLanguage array data en-US,English (US),English (US),y,
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html Release matrix platform
position 10Release matrix platform array data
Win_x86_install,y,137,Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exeUI
platform name Windows (EXE)URL platform name Win_x86_installFile name
Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exeFile extension .exe File
size 137Download file link
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download
Checksum
file link (here for MD5)
http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe.md5
hasMirrorLink()
truegetLink()
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download
General
error false

We have already started a new download, and the new downloaded file is
working properly and it is already installed in my laptop.
Thank you for your kind attention and advice.

Best Regards,
Anton Iswara