Hello,

A long time ago I proposed already in OOo following:

There must be a way to create that, immediately after installing an extension,
a script, macro (or similar), which was installed along with the extension, it
is automatically started.

This would be important in order to let the authors of extensions to give the
opportunity custom initialization procedures for their extensions run.

The setting of this could be done description.xml in the file, for example:

<RunAfterInstall>
<ToRun
url="vnd.sun.star.script:myTools.mt_admin.initialisieren?language=Basic&location=application"/>
</ RunAfterInstall>

In my opinion the effort for the implementation would be low, and there would
be a great benefit for Authors of Extensions.

Is there a programmer could implement it?
What do you think?

Greetings,
Jörg