No Problem.just thinking (although I am sure there is a possibility this has
been requested before) that it sure would be nice to see screen shots of the
latest version of the software as a readily available link as part of the
page design.

Just feel that there might be allot of people who'd like to see a decent
shot of how the individual applications look on both MAC and PC.

If there actually are screen shots somewhere they weren't were I would of
expected them to immediately and readily be when I went to the Link to learn
more about Open Office.

Just an idea and keep up the absolutely excellent work!!

Gene A. Hoch

Director of Product Development

Ph: 330.225.5949 x254

Cell: 330.805.1055

Web:  <http://www.medicuscorporate.com/> www.medicuscorporate.com

logo_b

Click to Get 10% off your entire order at
<http://golfshopcentral.com/?B=1&A=99&Task=Redirect> GolfShopCentral.com

Become an Affiliate and
<http://www.golfshopteam.com/aw.aspx?B=9&A=99&Task=Click> Start Earning
Money now!