On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 08:26:28 -0800
Charita Stevenson <cstevenson197...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont know how to add a page when trying to add onto in a paper i have to
> write for school. Please help. My name is Charita Stevenson and phone # is
> 330-354-8394. This is am emergency, i tried to figure it out all of last
> night n makes no sense!

Normally a word processor adds pages as the flow of text requires. So longer
text, more pages, less text, fewer pages. If, however, you wish to add a new
page, perhaps to start a chapter or to insert an illustration or a table or
something, try
/Insert /Manual break /Page Break.

If you know about Page Styles, you can select the Page Style required from the
dropdown on that dialog at the same time. If you do not select a specific page
style, you get the default page style. If against a deadline this is  the best
way to go.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>