Good idea!
Do you want to translate this survey in another language?
You can rely on the NL forums

----- Mail original -----
De: "Rob Weir" <robw...@apache.org>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: us...@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Mardi 14 Janvier 2014 22:30:58
Objet: Draft of document corruption survey

http://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/334187/lang-en

The idea here is to have a systematic way to collect information
related to the "hash mark" issue that we see reported from some users.
 If we can point the users to a survey like this, we can collect all
the relevant information in one place and hopefully detect the
patterns and narrow down the possible causes.

There is more I need to do on the finer details of the survey, to add
some screen shots, fix up the next, make some fields context sensitive
(only ask Windows version for Windows users, for example).

But I'd like to see if there are any top-level things I should change?
 Any new additional questions, for example?

Feel free to try it out, enter some data, etc.  But don't use it for
real reports yet since I'm planning on tossing out any test data and
starting the survey over again when ready.

Regards,

-Rob