Am 01/19/2014 10:34 AM, schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 10:17:32 +0100
Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>  wrote:

Marcus (OOo) wrote:
I've read through the results of the Web Satisfaction Survey that Rob
has started (the first one went only to the subscribers of dev@, as kind
of beta test, right?).  From this I made some improvements

They look nice in general! Not sure about dropping "Mac" from "Mac OS
X", but if we are confident that Mac users (oops, OS X users!) won't be
confused it's OK for me.

OK, let's see. It would be easy to revert the change.

I agree with Andrea's point about the Mac. Perhaps either meave (Mac) in brackets, or say
"OS X.Y.Z as used on Macs" (or equivalent wording).

As the current build is working with several OS X versions, IMHO it is not helpful to make here a limitation to a single version.

It is my experience on the Forum that Mac users frequently have limited
analytical thinking (present company excepted, of course!) so I advise against
total removal of the term Mac.

Technical oriented people excluded, too, of course.

Marcus