From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak [mailto:and...@pitonyak.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:16 PM
To: Steele, Raymond; a...@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL - Solaris 11 OO 3.3

No worries regarding the confusion, language is generally imprecise :-)

Disclaimer: I have never used Java to manipulate OO.

That said, your explanation sounds plausible, and my mostly uninformed opinion
is that you are correct. Hopefully another more familiar person can provide a
workable solution.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php