Hi at all

This year we have no ApacheCon Europe. So it's maybe a good Idea to have a community meetup. At events like fosdem you have not a load of time for discoussions. A possible location would be the hackerspace Ruum 42 at St. Gallen. http://www.ruum42.ch

I'm a member of this room and the feedback is at the time positive. We have Beamer, internet and a load of other infrastructur there. St. Gallen is not so far from Zurich Airport and it's not so expensiv. So what do you think about it?

The Room has place for about 30 persones.

Greetings Raphael