Hi Oliver,

2014-01-27 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>

> Hi,
>

> On 27.01.2014 11:00, Guy Waterval wrote:
>
>> Hi Clarence,
>>
>> I reproduce your scenario.
>> No crash of AOO, but table deleted.
>> Windows 7, AOO 4.01
>>

> I can also confirm the observed behavior in Writer.
> I reproduced this behavior already in OOo 2.2.0 (released in March 2007).
>
> This 'delete column' behavior more or less reflects what would be deleted,
> if the user would select _all_ cells from a certain column.
> In the given sample - 3x3 table, all cells of the first row merged - this
> is the complete table.
>
> Please do not get me wrong here.
> I just want to state how the current 'delete column' behavior in Writer
> can be explained and that it is not a regression.

In this case, it's OK for me.
I never observed this case because I fix always the number of columns of a
table at the beginning, and formate the table and merge cells only at the
end, only when I'm sure that all is OK in the table. Doing so, I never
encountered any problem with the table functionality.
Thank your for your response.

A+
--
gw