Hi.

Last week the capstone project managed to completely generate a module
(hwpfilter) without using build and/or makefiles. It is all done in a
visual studio solution.

The next targets are:
1) expand the solution to multiple modules (this is more or less just work)
2) define a xslt that generates a Makefile (we have tested that we can
store the extra information needed in the vxproj file)
3) Define a way to set common defines in all vxproj files (most likely a
xslt)
4) Document the new system.

The project started with 4 students, 1 left the project and 1 is less
active, however the remaining 2 really do a good job.

We have defined the branch capstone, but only use it locally and to merge
from trunk, so at this point in time the solution is not available.

rgds
jan I.