Hi, KAMINI

Welcome to join in QA team

If you have interest on AOO 4.1  FVT, please send your platform and
Testlink ID (if you haven't a Testlink account, you can register
one[1]), and I will assign test cases to you.
You should also get installation sets from dev snapshot [2] and report
issues in Bugzilla [3]

[1]http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
[2]http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#linsnap
[3] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/