Hi Herbert,

could you please point out where the MacOSX crash reports are located?

Experiencing an exception in the awt event thread when loading a scripting
engine and running a macro via the Java based scripting engine (latest, 64 bit
AOO on MacOSX). Would like to submit it with a bug report.

TIA

Rony G. Flatscher (mobil/e)