Hi,

On 18.01.2014 01:20, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
I would like to tag issues which occurs in pre 3.4.0 version
appropriately

This would be helpful for me too. Probably two new categories:
- 3.3.0 or earlier
- 3.4.0-beta

This would allow to file all bugs appropriately. The latter category
would be useful only for QA purposes, I believe 3.4.0-beta does not have
a significant number of users.

We have the "version" field for (in theory) the first version containing
the bug (in practice, most people set it to the version where they
observed the bug). Then we have the "Latest confirmation on" field to
check whether the bug still applies to the latest release.

No objections have been raised in the last days.
Thus, could someone with corresponding karma create the following new
values for field "Version" in Bugzilla:
- "3.3.0 or earlier"
- "3.4.0-beta"

Could someone please work on this.