Am 02/06/2014 07:25 AM, schrieb Carol Miller:
Your product keeps downloading itself onto my computer. I do not want it!
How do I stop this?

From your description I conclude that you don't have initially downloaded OpenOffice from our website (http://www.openoffice.org/download/). Obviously you have got it from a website that has bad intentions.

From your mail I also conclude that you have a Windows system. So, maybe it's the best to deinstall / delete the software completely if this is possible. Then download the real OpenOffice from our website mentioned above.

Howeer, without further details I cannot tell you any more tipps.

For further help use our User's mailing list [1] or if you prefer visit the Forum [2] to share your problem with other users and ask for help.

[2] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

HTH

Marcus