On 06.02.2014 20:37, Tenzin Chhosphel wrote:
Hi all,
        I had previously introduced myself and subscribed to the dev list with
another email. But, I'll be using  this e-mail: chhos...@gmail.com from now on
so I am reintroducing myself shortly. I am Tenzin Chhosphel from New York City.
I am currently a computer science major at City College - CUNY, a rising
senior. I have hands-on experience on multiple languages: C, Objective-C, Java,
etc. but I primarily code in C++. I have successfully built OpenOffice on
Ubuntu 12.04

Great. Did you experience any problems that should be handled in the building guide?

and ready for coding, debugging, and woking. So what projects can I contribute,
where can I get started?

OpenOffice has a wide range of features that include areas like graphics, text processing, numerical computations, database etc. If you tell us a little about your interests and goals then we can probably find something for you to work on.

-Andre

Thanks,
Tenzin