Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
previous URL:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
URL now:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
The "services" vanished in the new URL.
Is there a way of fixing it, or will I need to upload a new OXT? Or can
Andrea change it personally?

Multiple discussions on multiple lists with multiple additional recipients do not help clarity but... I repeat here too that I see it working normally now.

The URL with "services" is still supported but (in the long term) you should use the one without it.

And the technical justification is probably completely different than what you imagined: probably you did something wrong with the extension, not the release (like editing the description and thus triggering the anti-spam filter, and thus unpublishing the extension, and thus being able to see it only if you were logged in, and while it is the same site you were logged in at extensions.openoffice.org but not at extensions.services.openoffice.org so you had access denied in the latter; happened to me once too with the Italian dictionary). Anyway, the issue seems solved.

The issue is that the link in the Extension Manager will point to the
previous one.

This should change. With no hurry, but in the next release remove "services" from the URLs.

Regards,
  Andrea.