Hi,

with the support of Herbert - thanks to his script and the provided results - I reviewed the issues which we had solved for our next release based on the commit messages and the current Bugzilla data. My intention was to have the corresponding Bugzilla data cleaned up in order to be able to run a simple Bugzilla query to retrieve a list of the solved issues for AOO 4.1.0. After some minor adjustments to the Bugzilla data the simple query for issues whose field 'Target Milestone' equals '4.1.0' should give the corresponding list of issues - currently 254. Some are not in 'solved' state yet in the Bugzilla, but I assume they until the release.

Please keep the Bugzilla data up-to-date for your future work on our next release in order to keep the simple query working.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.