Hi,

just a short information that the snapshots will be delayed.

Currently I am uploading with ~40KB/s :-( It's horrible slow and with
more languages I have to upload more. With this speed I can't probably
finish the upload or the snapshots before I go on vacation.

And when I take this upload speed into account for a potential Beta RC I
see no chance to deliver the files in time. That is not fun.

Does anybody know if there is a chance to get a higher upload speed on
an Apache server? I can of course upload much faster to other servers :-)

Juergen