On 18.02.2014 10:08, Guy Waterval wrote:
Hi all,

I dont know if this issue is relevant or not, just for info.
I generally use greenshot to make screenshots and copy them from greenshot
to the clipboard before pasting them in Writer.
http://getgreenshot.org/
I have noticed a little issue with writer in the latest bêta AOO 4.1 under
Windows 7.0 (not tested in other OS).
In Impress, Draw and Calc all is OK, but not in Writer,  the command Paste
or Ctr+V gives no results (in AOO 4.01 it was OK).
If I make screenshots with the simple Windows Printscreen command, all is
OK, also in Writer.
So, only to indicate a change noticed between AOO 4.01 and AOO 4.1 bêta,
not obligatory a bug.

What does Edit->Paste Special list as available data formats?

-Andre

A+