On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:35 AM, Yuzhen Fan <fanyuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We continue doing the AOO 4.1 Function Verification test(FVT), here is the
> weekly update (2/15 - 2/24):
>
> *Test execution:*
> 1. Template validation - hold on, sent below issues and question to
> development
> Question: A new .odp is created with the template when try to open .otp
> file, is it intended?
> Issues:
> - only the first slide in template is available for apply to the existing
> presentation in AOO
> - It gets messed when apply template to an existing presentation
>
> 2. Existing feature on 3 APP testing - Ongoing
> We have assigned 853(817 as of 2/14) test executions to about 42(39 as of
> 2/14) volunteers, and completed about 45.8%(39.4% as of 2/14) in execution
> (535 test executions done, 461 as of 2/14). We get 3 more test execution
> volunteers since Feb 14 to speed up the test execution, we do not complete
> FVT as planned on Feb 24
>

>     Total    Not Run    Passed    Failed    Blocked    Completed [%]
> Debian Linux 64bit    56    7    36    10    3    87.5
> MacOS X    209    95    90    20    4    54.55
> Redhat Linux 32bit    69    67    0    2    0    2.90
> Redhat Linux 64bit    277    124    109    41    3    55.23
> Ubuntu Linux 64bit    167    111    47    9    0    33.53
> Windows 7    209    107    77    22    3    48.8
> Windows 8    182    123    44    15    0    32.42
> Total    1169    634    403    119    13    45.8
>
> *Defect summary:*
> 1. 46 resolved bugs are identified to verify before beta candidate
> release(Feb 28) (bug list is attached)
>
> *Issues & quality highlight:*
> 1. We do not complete FVT on schedule. From above execution statistic, the
> coverage on Linux, Mac and Windows is with balance, the low execution rate
> on Linux 32bit is not critical as low priority on platform Linux 32bit
> 2. To release beta candidate safely, we need to verify proposed resolved
> bugs(total# = 46 so far) and check related function areas to see if any
> regression, will call for volunteers in community
> 3. We still need to run left test executions in FVT
>
> *Volunteer status: *
> 1. 3 new test execution volunteers(total 42 so far) joined on FVT
> execution work since Feb 14
> 2. Need defect volunteers to verify high priority bugs in Bugzilla (see
> above in Defect summary, any one can contribute on this, please let me know
> and provide the platforms you can help with)
>
> *Plan for next week:*
> 1. Verify identified high priority bugs
> 2. Continue to do FVT test on Mac, Linux and Windows
>
> Thanks you all for effort this week, although we do not complete FVT on
> schedule, we really have some test execution volunteers participating
> actively and make progress day and day. Let's continue and work together to
> make preparation for beta release candidate!
>
> --
> Regards,
> [...]

Is this still the correct URL for these outstanding/critical issues?

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=128088&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify_4.1&remaction=run&sharer_id=249289

it seems like it is from the issues you attached above ...

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason