Am 03/09/2014 06:08 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 03/08/2014 02:36 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Rob Weir wrote:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/using_md5sums.html
This gets around 90 visits per day, almost all are referrals from
Google searches.

OK, I agree it should be killed by deleting it then.

Of course, internal link from openoffice.org pages to
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/using_md5sums.html should be
rewritten to point to http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html

Hm, there are some that need to be changed. I volunteer to take care.

I've changed the things it is worth it. I've not updated the files with checksums of old and legacy OOo releases.

If you still see something that needs to be changed, just tell me or update yourself.

Marcus