I have been building a house and have spent way too much time generating
spreadsheets lately since the project is winding down.  I have observed what
I believe are defects in your calc program. Such as:

.         I haven't found a way to change the default fonts in Calc.  They
are always Arial 10.  I have change the OpenOffice Writer to what I want,
but not in Calc.

.         Spell check does not work in Calc although it tells you everything
is OK and there is no misspelling.

.         I have a file with multiple sheets.  In one file, sheet #2 shows
data, but it is blank in page preview and will not print.  Yet the data is
right in front of me.

.         The header and footers drive me nuts.  I can't turn off the header
"Sheet 1" nor the footer "Page 1".  I have to go into every sheet and delete
them every time I open a spreadsheet.  If you can turn them off or make a
default, your Help button doesn't know it.  And, if I do delete them and
later want to add a header, I can't.  The header and footer are grayed out
in "Edit" and cannot be added under "Insert".  What is the deal???

I will write more when I remember the other irritations of Calc.

David Beanblossom

(864) 676-2218

pd...@charter.net

---