Hi,

Rainer recently noticed that our installation guides needs improvement - see issues 124343 and 124400. I am volunteering to take corresponding actions. But I need support and feedback - I am neither a web designer nor a technical writer

Issue 124343:
This is about the visibility of the headings.
My suggestion here is to make the font used for the headings (all levels) bold. Thus, I would like to propose to change our corresponding CSS [1].

Please provide feedback regarding my suggestion.
Does it makes sense to make more or less all headings on our website bold?
Are there alternatives to improve the visibility of heading?
Should we make all heading italic or larger?

Issue 124400:
I will prepare the corresponding changes and I will ask for feedback once the changes are on the staging server.
Thanks in advance for your review and feedback.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/site/trunk/content/css/ooo.css

Best regards, Oliver.