Hi Shane

Am 16.03.2014 um 14:50 schrieb S Sheridan:

> Who are you, where
> are you from, what are you interested in?
> Hi,
>
> My name is Shane Sheridan and I am a computer science student in Dublin,
> Ireland.

Welcome at Apache OpenOffice.

> I am interested in open source for personal computing as well as more
> advanced high performance computing
> applications. So, I want to volunteer my time to contribute in any way
> possible. This is a great method of using and
> developing my computer science knowledge.

At http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html you can find our
orientation module. After you read this, the first task for a new developer, is
to build Apache OpenOffice. You will find more or less all information on the
internet. If you have questions, you can always ask the list. Have a nice day,
and a good start at our project.

Raphael