Hi Andrea,

I am only commenting on a Foundation policy regarding advertising builds.
Infrastructure is shared and while the impact of 1000s of users downloading a
nightly build may seem small it has a possible negative influence on the 150
other projects and 50 podlings that share this infrastructure.

If you want guidance or clearance on an exception to the policy then I think
you know where to go. Infrastructure will need to agree and the board must not
object.

Best Regards,
Dave