I'm concerned about an issue pertaining to security of my personal
information. After downloading software from Adobe, Adobe Air, I encountered
problems with my Windows Application. I have never downloaded any software from
your site. But, after installing the Adobe Air your software appeared on my
computer. It seemed to have mirrored an application I use that have documents
and files. There is sensitive information contained in this information such as
my social security number and address.
 Is it any way possible that could happen? Today I received a letter from my
building management, it stated "Due to recent Notices of Action from Comcast
that there has been multiple alleged infringement of copyright works on or over
our internet service. Future violation in any manner that constitutes an
infringement  of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's policy and
may result in the termination of our service."
 First, I'd like to state that I have included in my internet service a higher
speed of paid service. Also, all my problems began when I downloaded a version
of Adobe Air. Once I uninstalled the application, this past week end, the
problem seemed to cease. I am concerned about a ghost application that may have
 mirrored  documents from another application I use.
  Final word, be very careful of any downloads from Adobe. Also, that I have
reported the matter to Adobe via their website.

  "The true test of excellence/quality is time." Character with Acumen
Reputation" J. CARLOSS. "One who dreams during the day, waste their life away.
One who dreams at night, awakes to make the dream right." "Excellence is not an
act, Excellence is a habit." ARISTOTLE.
 The information contained in this e-mail is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the receiver of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by e-mail.THANK-YOU!