Thanks. I'll take a stab at it, although I am not too sure I understand.

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Bergmann [mailto:stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 11:41 PM
To: Steele, Raymond
Cc: dev@openoffice.apache.org; michael.me...@suse.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes

On 04/02/2014 01:20 AM, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Following up again with more information. At runtime, when the
> RuntimeException is thrown on line 249
>
> nFunctionIndex = 3
>
> pTypeDescr->nMapFunctionIndexToMemberIndex = 0

That means that the given pTypeDescr has not been initialized fully (see the
comment about the three levels of initialization for
typelib_InterfaceTypeDescription in typelib/typedescription.h), presumably
because there was some error finding the UNOIDL type data (either compiled
comprehensively into the cppumaker-generated headers, or obtained from .rdb
files).  The initialization of nMapFunctionIndexToMemberIndex would happen in
typelib_typedescription_initTables called from complete (both in
cppu/source/typelib/typelib.cxx).

Stephan