Hi,

On 15.04.2014 13:47, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
:

On 15.04.2014 11:12, Roberto Galoppini wrote:

  Few hours ago we went live with a countdown counter on Apache
OpenOffice
project page at SourceForge, check it out:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/

This is a brand new feature we created for Apache OpenOffice 100 M
mark,
hope you'll like it!

  Yes, I like it very much.

Thanks Oliver and Jurgen, glad to know you like that guys!

Does the counter shows the count of all downloaded artefacts or only the
full-installation artefacts of released versions (3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0
and
4.0.1)?

I've been told to use this:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/aoo-stats/all.lst
Infact our counter is already above the 100 M threshold because it's
counting all releases, included the old 3.x versions.

Actually what we didn't count are language packs and beta versions, sorry
for the confusion.

I think the referenced list is also used by Rob's scripts to create the
download statistic on our website - http://www.openoffice.org/
stats/downloads.html

Actually I got that list from Rob, just to make sure we were counting the
very same thing.

Ok. Thus we are safe here.

Hopefully, the downloads of the checksum files are not included in the new
download counter on SourceForge. Also, the downloads of the SDKs should not
be included.

I think that's the case.

It would be good, if the new download counter at SourceForge and the
download statistic on our website are counting the same.

Moving forward we might want to have that live counter on openoffice site,
we might aim to do that for the next big milestone (150M? 200M?).

The next big milestone for me is 500M.

Best regards, Oliver.