On 14/04/2014 Rob Weir wrote:
https://www.openoffice.org/faq.html
There is also these FAQ's on the wiki:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ
Why do we have two places for FAQs?   I'm sure there was a good reason once...

Back at the time only a few people had write access to the website. So it was easier to maintain stuff on the wiki, since everybody could contribute there. The FAQ page on openoffice.org has a nice URL but it's totally outdated (the latest changes were done by me, but just to add an "outdated" notice for people who came from search engines).

Ideally, the FAQ section on the wiki should be reviewed, even though it's already much better than the one on the site, and then maybe moved to the site.

Regards,
  Andrea.