Hi,

Am 15.04.2014 14:13, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Josef Latt wrote:
>> there is still AOO 4.1.0 Beta to download. Meanwhile we have the RC3.
>
> You were referring to http://www.openoffice.org/download/ right?
>
> It's intentional that the two prominent items are 4.0.1 and 4.1.0-beta.
> Use the (now updated) "Development Builds" link on the same page for
> latest snapshots.

Intentional?

IMHO it's misleading if someone wants to test a developer build (Beta,
RC) and find an outdated version at a prominent place.

What's about bugs in the Beta (unnecessary issues), which are corrected
in later versions (RC).

It would be better (IMO) to place the URL to those developer versions
with an appropiate comment.

Regards