Jörg Schmidt wrote:
on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:45 PM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
browse the blog entry and copy the link
mmh ... it is generally true that the part
"the_apache_openoffice_project_announce" corresponds to what is specified in
the source code of the page as id?

OK, so let me guess... You are on https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ and want to find the link to a particular post. The link is hidden within this sentence: "Posted at 11:23AM Apr 29, 2014 by"... the timestamp has the link to the full page, the one you want to use. It's just Roller.

I commit and immediately see that the statig build is OK, that I _then publish
the changes immediately_?

Yes. Actually, keeping stuff in the "staging" area should not be done normally. We keep some files staged just before release, to be able to test, but the shortcoming Juergen explained (it's not possible to publish per dir) makes it useless to use the staging area for testing.

Regards,
  Andrea.