Am 05/04/2014 03:02 AM, schrieb Maria Poyatos:
All I want to say is Thank you!!!! Thank you for offering this free of
charge. It's ridiculous the prices that MS charges... what do they think we
are.. Bill Gates that we can pay any amount of money for software??

Again, thanks.

Hi Maria,

thank you very much for your positive feedback. We appreciate this very much. It's great to see that you like OpenOffice and that it's your favorite. The price is only one advantage compared with other software but I'm sure you have seen this already. :-)

Best regards

Marcus