On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>wrote:

> * An interesting academic study would be to evaluate the effect Google has
> had in popularizing open standard formats, like ODF, which for
> unconscionably long it referred to as "openoffice" format, as well as in
> popularizing Linux, albeit sans any prominent community engagement
> (Android). My guess is that the effect has been: who cares, represented by,
> "I just want it to work!" which of course is what we all want, especially
> those of us really very interested in open standard formats.

1. You mean Google Docs, that doesn't support ODF and forces users to
convert documents back and forth?.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/S6IkdnuH91E

2nd, Android is not Gnu/Linux

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell