Hi Guy,
LO already integrated this solution. I do not see that they have some big
problem with this solution. In the end, we can offer two version: one with
all languages (preferable option), and one version what we have now, to be
sure that someone with poor internet speed can download lighter version.
Maybe persons who lives in country where official language is English can
not understood this problem, because basic language for UI and Help is on
English language. But every others need sometimes to compare some terms in
both local and English language.

Regards,
Wlada