Am 09/09/2014 12:19 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On 09/08/2014 02:26 PM, Marcus wrote:
Am 09/08/2014 02:19 AM, schrieb Nancy K:

1.Centered announcement https://www.diigo.com/item/image/bhs8/7kqp

2. Apachecon image aligned with left column text Apachecon left
aligned | Diigo

3. Light yellow rounded radius background across page Apachecon light
yellow bar | Diigo

4. Light grey rounded radius like above - only with a drop shadow
Apachecon box shadow | Diigo

thanks for your ideas. I've use them and produced a new demo which
should fit better into the webpage design:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/index_asfcon.html

Marcus

This looks pretty good actually (yes I tweaked AdBlock Plus a bit!). It
may need some additional styling like the other entries in the main left
column so it responds better to window width changes.

And...if the white space under the blue nav bars good be lessened, this
would be nice too. :)

OK, will try to improve it more.

Marcus