Am 10/03/2014 10:40 PM, schrieb Zita Helle:
Thank you very much for the reply, but sourceforge.net
<http://sourceforge.net> does not seem to work for me at all (see the
attached screenshot). Do you perhaps have any idea, why this could
happen? What am I doing wrong?

I've never heard about that every download webpage from Sourceforge.net or its mirrors lead to problems.

As a last alternative you can try to download from here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.1/binaries/

Please first click on the language (code) you want and then choose the respective platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) and type (full install or language pack) to get the binary file. Not that comfortable then our download webpage but hopefully suitable enough.

BTW:
You should contact the support team at Sourceforge.net to get the original prolem sorted out and hopefully fixed:

http://sourceforge.net/support

HTH

Marcus

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de