Am 18.10.2014 23:44, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
> Would be good to get a recording of the talk and maybe some
> information about past events and development.

There is no talk, given by us, which can be recorded, but a booth.
(Since Budapest 2010 we haven't given any talk in english and we aren't
sadly able to speak dutch.)

The talks at the booth (in german or english) in the past are nearly the
same as on other events.

- "Normal" user questions (How can I do this?)
- Questions about the product (What's new?)
- "Political" questions like "What is the difference between AOO and
LibreOffice?", "Oh, you are still existing?" and "Why don't you merge
the projects?" etc..

The event itself is important for The Netherlands and a good place to
meet friends of Free Software in The Netherlands and the (german part of
the) northern rhine area. It's exhibition area is "manageable", so we
have a good and amicable contact to the other exhibitors.

Regards
Michael