I should not write answers on the fly. I apologize, I have to correct some parts.

Regina Henschel schrieb:

OpenOffice has written "red" to StarMath code in the <annotation>
element and #ff0000 to the MathML part. That is the correct mapping. But
in rendering, OpenOffice has not shown the color #ff0000 but the color
#800000.

Not the #rrggbb values are written to MathML but the color names. But those color names have a specified meaning in MathML. OpenOffice uses for StarMath <-> MathML
white <-> white
black <-> black
yellow <-> yellow
green <-> green
red <-> red [different rendering in OpenOffice and MathML]
blue <-> blue [different rendering in OpenOffice and MathML]
cyan <-> aqua [different rendering in OpenOffice and MathML]
magenta <-> fuchsia [different rendering in OpenOffice and MathML]

The mapping is already done in case the annotation is missing, the value
#ff0000 is mapped to StarMath "red", but "red" has been rendered as
#800000.

Wrong :( #rrggbb values are not imported but only the color names, using mapping above. Only Calc uses #rrggbb values.

Kind regards
Regina