Hi Herbert, thank you very much.
It seems that OpenOffice has the combo box entry for vertical text.
The screen shot in last email is belongs to LibreOffice's, but below is OO's
But, actually I am Mongolian, I prefer left to right vertical text
direction more than right to left.

[image: 埋め込み画像 2]
I did not found the place adding these four items to the combo box from
following files(libre office's source, if this is different from OO's, I'm
very sorry)

   1. sw\source\ui\frmdlg\frmpage.cxx
   2. sw\uiconfig\swriter\ui\frmaddpage.ui

My purpose is inserting* "Left-to-right (vertical)"* item into the combo
box above. So how can I complete it?
Regars.