> On 07 Dec2014, at 17:42, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Reminder: one week left for submitting talks proposal for FOSDEM. Deadline is
> Sunday 14 December. All details below and at
> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/call_for_talks_open_document
> Regards,
>  Andrea.

Thanks, Andrea. I’m hoping to make it. There are also some other quite relevant
events this year at Fosdem.

In fact, I think that this year’s Fosdem could offer us in the ODF/OO a huge
and maybe even unique opportunity to discuss where we are where we want to go,
where we *can* go. The ODF is a an opening to these discussions, but to sustain
the implementations we do need community engagement.

louis