Hi all,

I am a PMC member and inactive here, I am very sorry.
But I am very active in everyday life :)
I changed my job 16 months ago.
Now I am a member of Marumitsu Seimen Co., Ltd,
http://marumitsu-seimen.com/ which produces and sells several kinds of
noodle (wheat noodle, buckwheat noodle, ramen etc)
As I am in charge of sales and marketing in the company, I go east and
west, north and south, all over Japan, to sell noodles! :) I live in
Ichinoseki, Iwate, northern part of Japan mainland, tomorrow I will go
down to Tokyo and stay there for 2 days to sell noodles at Setagaya
Boroichi, one of the biggest flea market in Japan.  Just after the
market I will go up slightly up to Kawaguchi, Saitama, next to Tokyo,
and sell noodles at a department store for a week!  I will miss my
family very much :(
Our Apache OpenOffice Japanese community members are few.
I think in Japan there are many Apache OpenOffice users and a few developers.
Maho Nakata, http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ ,you know him, and I
have been trying to rebuild the community but we have failed so far.
We have no idea, what and how should we do?

So I expect PMC Chair(s) encourage PMC members to speak up and share
ideas, how to develop local communities.
I think Dual Chair (Two Chairs, or, Chair and Co-Chair, or whatever :)
) is a good idea.
I would be comfortable with that!

Thanks,
khirano