On 18 February 2015 at 20:46, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 08/02/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>
>> I will send a resolution for the next Board Meeting
>> (18 February) for replacing me with Jan Iversen.
>>

> The Board has just approved the resolution, so Jan Iversen is the new
> OpenOffice PMC Chair (or, to state it in official terms, Jan is the new
> "VP, Apache OpenOffice").

Thanks I have and am boiled down with ACNA scheduling, so I did not hear it.

> I've updated the Foundations records accordingly. Jan is now listed as
> Chair at http://www.apache.org/foundation/index.html and in internal ASF
> resources.
>
> Congratulations, Jan! And let's continue to work together for the
> continued success of OpenOffice.

Thanks. I want to continue working together, it is important to me, that we
do not start from a fresh but build on history.

Not much will change, just because I am chair instead of you.....except you
do not need to secure the board reports are made :-)

Have a nice evening.
rgds
jan I.