Andrew Pitonyak schreef op 13/03/2015 om 12:55:
Of course you can do it... Start by finding each bookmark to see how that is
done. I don't remember off hand if you can then insert the image at the anchor
point. You may need to use a dispatch to do it.
something like

|  oMarks = ThisComponent.getBookmarks()
  oAnchor = oMarks.getByName("MyMark").getAnchor()
  oCursor = ThisComponent.getCurrentController().getViewCursor()
  oCursor.gotoRange(oAnchor, False)|

'now the viewcursor is at the bookmark

|ThisComponent|.text.insertTextContent(oDoc.getCurrentController().getViewCursor(),
 oGraphic, false)

hope it helps

Fernand

Check OOME.odt and AndrewMacro.odt for examples. I can't check either at the
moment.

On Mar 12, 2015 10:50 AM, purushottam kumar <purushottam.ku...@pankanis.com>
wrote:
Hello Sir,

I want to replace the content of a bookmark with an image instead of some
text.

Is this possible in Openoffice?

Please help.

Regards,