Hi Regina,

I'm able to change allmost all colors via Style Settings, except the ones from the menubar and the docking area below. When I compare my system colors to the colors of OO, they are slightly different, so I guess, they have to be set somewhere. (But I couldn't find the source, neither in the installation folder on my disk, nor in AOO's source code.)

I also wrote some code to change "Personas" and wrote a mail to the LO Mailing List already. But it would be nice to find some code, which works on LO and on OO.

Regards,
Xaver