Hi

I agree to use this as the overall plan, which of course needs to detailed.

I do have a comment about digital signing. It is correct than I do not have
spare
cycles before mid october.

Digital signing means in reality white listing the content, which are both
our
exe as well as many third part DLLs (some of the libraries are statically
linked
and not exposed outside the exe).

Most of our third party libraries are pretty old (but works well for our
purpose),
and some of them have known security isses (not in the parts AOO uses). We
need to upgrade the libraries that uses a DLL, otherwise we might whitelist
DLL with known security issues. This process is something we should do
ahead of every release, and is not as such part of the digital signing, but
digital
signing makes it much more important.

rgds
jan I.