Evgeniya Kozyreva wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm looking to start contributing to Apache OpenOffice.
>
> My name is Eugenia, and I'm currently working as a Localization QA
> tester in computer games industry. I'm originally from Belarus, now
> living in Montreal, Canada.
>
> I would like to start by working with bug tickets and documentation, and
> eventually move to debugging and test writing.
>
> This is my Linkedin profile, just in case:
> https://ca.linkedin.com/in/eugeniakozyreva
>

> Best regards,
> Eugenia Kozyreva

Greetings Eugenia and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice;

You have started at the right place. If you are new to open source and
especially to Apache, we strongly suggest that you go through the level
one and two to get a feel for how the project works and the
infra-structure. Then since you are interested in QA and Documentation
the level 3 Introductions to those 2 areas. They can all be reached from
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html.

I would also strongly suggest that you subscribe to this dev mailing
list as this is our main means of communication and decision making.
Instructions are at
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#development-mailing-list-public.

Regards
Keith N; McKenna