On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have restored this build to passing again after MONTHS of being failing
> builds all the time.
>
> See: http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7
>
> As per the other Windows build, lots of permissions etc needed fixing.
>
> HTH
>
> Gav…

Hi again, Gavin. back on this since we're still having issues. I think
there's only one of our team that has been involved with setting up these
buildbots. Are the permission problems you're describing due to  file
settings that pertain to cygwin is trying to access as part of the build.
It's been 15 years for me since I've used Windows or cygwin, but I have
some recollection of this.

And, due to me lack of knowledge and experience with the buildbots, would
fixing this require actually accessing bb-win7 or ????

Thanks for any help you can give us on this.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu